Most orders ship same or next day!!!
* All shipping charges are calculated based on weight and destination.
* Most orders under 2 lbs are shipped USPS and order over 2 lbs will ship UPS ground or USPS. UPS ground will almost always be the cheaper for anything over 2 lbs. Your choices and shipping method will be clearly indicated during the checkout process.
* Average orders will arrive in 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Please allow up to 8 business days to receive your order.
* When your order is shipped you will receive an email with a tracking number (Tracking is not provided from USPS for APO and FPO. You will receive email confirmation from us that your order has shipped)
* Products noted as "Free Shipping" are exempt from the weight and destination calculation.
* The presence of other non free ship items in the order will trigger a shipping & handing charge (including free samples).
* Orders are shipped UPS ground.
* Not available to PO Box, FPO, APO, Hawaii and Alaska (see USPS)
* Next Day Air and other delivery options must be requested on our toll free order line for pricing and availability.
* Orders are shipped Priority or Express mail.
* PO Box, FPO, APO, Hawaii and Alaska must ship USPS. UPS will not deliver to PO Boxes, FPO or APO. It is the cheapest way to ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Back Ordered Items
If a product is inadvertently out-of-stock or accidentally over allocated, the rest of your order will be shipped without delay. The receipt sent with each order will show items not shipped.
If a back order is shipped to an address in the Continental USA, you will not be charged a second shipping charge. Orders shipped to other destinations will pay the actual shipping charge for the back ordered item.
If we did not have an item marked as "out-of-stock" when you ordered and it is unexpectedly out-of-stock, you will be notified by email of this situation where you will have the opportunity to order a substitute or cancel the back order.
Back order items include all out-of-stock, over allocations, and "Pre-Orders" (new products not yet released by the manufacturer).
We attempt to keep our web site up-to-date by displaying the words "out-of-stock", "manufacturer reformulation", or "Coming Soon!" right after the product name.
To cancel a back order, submit a helpdesk inquiry in our Customer Support application. Please be sure to include your name, zip code and a brief description of the item in question.